Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I Won!


I won a delicious box of ephemera from Mel Kolstad at Ephemeraology,  who held a draw on her blog.  (Do check out all the great art and "stuff" on her blog).  I also won a $25 gift certificate to an on-line store.  I chose Silver Crow Creations, but haven't made my purchases yet.

Mel is so generous and kind - she kept thanking me for following her blog.  I'm really blown away by her generosity.

This box contains all kinds of the most delicious papers to use in my collage projects.  I bought a book last year, (a lovely birthday gift from my sister, Dianne), called Scraps: An Inspirational Field Guide to Collage, and I was wondering how I was going to start a collection of ephemera they wrote about in the book.  I need wonder no more.


Thanks so much, Mel!

No comments: