Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Vintage Junk Journal


 I just finished making a vintage junk journal, inspired by this site of the same name.  A junk journal is made largely of junk (used envelopes, maps, brochures, book pages, etc.), and I've made similar ones in the past.  The ones featured on this site are the nicest that I've seen on the internet, and they inspired me to make another.


For now I've attached the embellishments with paper clips, until I start to use the journal.  


Yup, that's foreign currency you see.


The site is full of great tips and tutorials and I've spent a lot of time over the last week watching their videos.  One of the cute ideas is to decorate the ends of the binding thread.  I used little tags.


1 comment:

Passionforstamping said...

This is fabulous. You've got some awesome junk!