Saturday, December 16, 2017

The Gift of Music


Stamps by Magenta and Clearly Wordsworth

Music is one of the mysterious gifts we have been given, like sunsets and rainbows.  Earlier in December I went to the Westcoast Calligraphy Society's Christmas Tea.  I'm an introvert, and not a very social person, finding casual chit-chat difficult.  But I very happily spent an hour singing Christmas carols and I'm very grateful to the people who made this possible.  We had a talented pianist and carol sheets for all who wanted to join the fun.


Stamps by Stampin' Up


The added bonus from all of this was that I found myself in the Christmas spirit!


A flurry of Christmas card-making ensued.


Stamps by Stampin' Up

It seems that I couldn't get "Joy to the World" out of my head:







No comments: