Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Week Two, International Fake Journal Month


A local WWII spitfire pilot passed away recently at the age of 94

Roz, the organizer of IFJM, encouraged us to set some goals for our journals.  I thought mine were fairly simple (take more risks and paint in thick gouache), but I'm finding that there were a few others lurking in the back of my mind.  I don't like all of the completed pages, but that is to be expected if I'm taking more risks, isn't it?  In this one about the local spitfire pilot, the drawing is rather grotesque and I don't like the colors much, but maybe this has taught me to think more about the colors before I pull them out.


Hare sculptures are being decorated by local artists and will be on display around town on the annual Cotswald Hare Trail

No comments: