Saturday, June 23, 2018

Busy Finishing Up Journals


Mostly my journals are a private affair, but lest the odd person who cares thinks I've been snoozing, I'm trying to finish up many odd journals so that I can begin again.

I'm still planning to consolidate into a single handmade journal of mixed media paper.  I've been busy hunting down papers.  My theory is that mixed media paper will be lighter for binding and not so precious that I'll be afraid to use it for lettering or dry media.  My choices locally are limited, and I don't want to break the bank on a paper that I haven't tested.  I want to bind my own so that I can make journals of a single signature allowing me to change sizes as my whims dictate.

But I'm homing in on a solution and looking forward to the next adventure! 

No comments: