Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mosaic

Years ago, when my husband was "helping" me shop in a stamp store, he found a sheet of stencils that he thought would be useful to me.  I wasn't sure quite what to do with them, but he's a smart guy, so I added them to my basket.

Turn the clock forward a few years, and the standard 1/2 sheet of card stock card was getting old.  So I was enjoying adding square cards to my repertoire.  Now for me, the difficult (and sometimes impossible) part about making cards is coming up with a design/sketch/ layout for the card.  It can, unfortunately, result in a complete block.

So when I found this stencil tucked away in a drawer - Eureka!  I traced the components onto scraps I found in my "green" baggy, and the following card was born:

Yesterday is History mosaic

No comments: