Monday, July 5, 2010

Origami Fold Book

I've been cleaning up my studio, including going through the "work in progress" box.  Don't kid me, crafters, I know you have one.  My goal is to do away with the box.  Either finish it, put it in a scrap baggy if it doesn't appeal to me, or chuck it away.  That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

I finished 2 projects so far.  The first is an origami fold book I started many years ago after a trip to Ruby Dog's Art House.  I saw a similar book there and tried to memorize the folds so I could recreate it.

I'm not sure if I was exactly successful, but I kind of like it anyway!  If you look carefully, you can see the tags and other fun things attached to the book with the fibres through the top and bottom corners of the spine.

DSCN1772 DSCN1774 DSCN1775 DSCN1777

3 comments:

Sandie R said...

This is a very interesting book and I love the colours

erasercarver said...

Really love this origami book, looks like lots of fun :) Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Passionforstamping said...

What a great book! I love the papers.