Monday, August 22, 2011

New Challenge Blog

There is a new challenge blog on the net that appeals to me for its name (Art With No Boundaries), theme and the beautiful art work I've seen so far: http://www.artwithnoboundaries.blogspot.com/. It is simply a way to share art work created around a theme, and they have even let me use some art I didn't create originally for this challenge!


The current theme is Ocean, Aquatic, Nautical, and I made this Artist Trading Card recently using some salt and watercolour backgrounds:


Why not give it a try?













5 comments:

Rene said...

Susan, what a lovely ATC! I really like your background! How did you do it?
Thanks for joining us at Art with No Boundaries, hope you'll join us again!
Rene DT

Steph Herbert said...

Fabulous ATC! Love the colors! Thanks for sharing your Art with us at Art with No Boundaries!

Sharon said...

Susan this is a really great ATC!!! Very "aquatic" and I love the images on that effective background! Love that you have "mounted" the fish so it really looks like it's swimming through the water! Glad you could join us at Art with no Boundaries!

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Susan, Thank you for taking the time to share your art with us at Art With No Boundaries. I love your Sea ATC, and the background is fantastic. The Salt and watercolor is such a cool look and gives you piece the illusion of real water on your paper. Thank you for the inspiration and hope you will join us again.
:) Chris / CS Designs
http://www.cs-designs.blogspot.com/
http://www.doodlepieces.blogspot.com/

Melissa Sackman said...

This is a great ATC. I love the watercolor and salt technique. I'm really glad you joined us this time at Art With No Boundries. Isn't the name great? Hope you join us next Challenge also.