Sunday, April 14, 2013

Share the Link Love



I hope I get this right.  I'm already late for this mission, but it is such a nice idea I hope Tammy at Daisy Yellow doesn't mind.  (If the pic doesn't link, try this: http://daisyyellowart.com/vividlife/share-the-link-love.html)

The mission is to share links that we love each week in April.  I follow many blogs, and they are so inspirational!  Here are some of my favourites, apart from Daisy Yellow, of course:

iHanna:  I've linked to iHanna before.  Her blog is full of collage, journals, photography and scrumptious PINK!

Martha Lever:  Martha inspires my love of calligraphy, but her blog shows her talents at painting as well.

Elvie Studio:  Another calligrapher I admire, Lori also dabbles in handmade books and stamp carving, two more of my passions.

My Grid and Inchie Projects:  I have a weakness for grids, and this lady sure knows how to do them well!

Simplicity:  Simply the best in simple greeting cards.  Susan is the queen of design, IMHO.

Hey, that was fun!  More next Sunday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej! I came over via daisy yellow :)
I really love hopping to all the blogs you linked... just wanted to let you know I love Martha Lever's work as well.
Cheers,
Jana

Victoria said...

Great blogs, thanks, but I couldn't get the links to work.

Natasha said...

Thank you for sharing, I especially love finding new to me links to explore and get inspired by! I love this!! :)