Artist Trading Cards
Butterfly Meadow Stamp by Crafty Individuals, on Various Patterned Paper
Peel-Offs for Trim
Look at all the things you can do with one stamp:
- stamp it on patterned paper (above)
- stamp it with Versamark, then apply Pan Pastels
- make Inchies out of it
and with similar stamps, I've also
- stamped on alcohol ink background
- stamped on paint chips
- painted background with watercolor, and
- colored different parts of the stamp with various colored markers.
I'm sure there are lots of ideas that I've missed. If you can think of one, leave a comment and I'll try it.