Monday, December 31, 2018

GoodBye 2018


The last month of 2018 has come and gone and it is time to evaluate and make changes.  I didn't end the collaborative calendar project as enthusiastically as I began it, but I did finish!

I don't think I posted November, so here it is:


I'm very happy about the change in my journaling practice, however.  I can thank Roz Stendahl for influencing me to consolidate to a single journal and I'm glad that I did.  I'm enjoying everything about it.  As I look back I see that this consolidation was a goal for 2018, so I can be satisfied that this has been accomplished.

As I think about what goals I might have for 2019, I'm contemplating the "art of letting go" and whether it might be time to let go of some of my rubber stamp collection.  Yet as I look at these last two months of the calendar project, I notice how many stamps I used! 


No comments: