Monday, March 12, 2012

New Project



A few weeks ago, in Michaels, I spotted Stamp It! 3 Ways, a new magazine from PaperCrafts.  As usual, I did a quick flip.  OK, more than a quick flip.  Usually these magazines full of cards are too reminiscent of the many I already have at home and I put them back on the shelf.  This one has a new twist that intrigued me, so I bought it.

The magazine contains card designs for 40 different stamp sets.  As I flipped through the magazine I realized I didn't have any of the sets but that I had similar sets.  Then I would see a card and think "I never would have thought to do that".  Somehow, seeing the stamp set pictured and what you could do with it made all the difference for me!

So, get set for upcoming posts showing the card samples I copied from the magazine.  I'll show you the picture in the magazine and my own creation.  Most of all, I'm having fun with these!

If you see a copy of the magazine I encourage you to take a look.

3 comments:

Victoria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Victoria said...

Can't wait to see what you create!
Vicki

Sandie R said...

Thanks for the heads up on the magazine, will have a look for it locally. Looking forward to seeing what you create.