Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Stamp It! 3 Ways Part 4


This delightful card by Mariana Grigsby was my next inspiration: 

I'm not a huge ribbon fan, unless it is small and flat (for mailing), so my card doesn't have one:


Stamp by Impression Obsession
Greeting by Hero Arts

I learned something about using chalk ink on clear stamps from this project:  DON'T.  At least not on solid stamps like these frames.  I don't mind that the chalk doesn't clean off, except the next layer of ink will clean it off, and then the colours become muddy.  Grrrrr.  (That's the noise I make when I'm frustrated.)

1 comment:

Sandie R said...

Hi Susan. You convinced me to buy the magazine. I like the concept of three cards one set of stamps. You are doing a great job. I think I would have added the ribbon but you could also use a printed bow from a collage sheet and match a strip of card stock to the bow. Just a suggestion.